Dubai was formed in 1971 from seven formerly independent states situated from West to East – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
Today it’s a dynamic city of contrasts, where the old and the new, traditional and modern, east and west all blend into a fascinating and exciting place which has become a business and tourist paradise for individuals, families, and groups.
It has a wide range of hotels – from the expensive 7 star, the luxurious resorts to affordable options.
WHY VISIT DUBAI?
• Top Growing Economy
• Modern Creativity and Innovativeness
• Dynamic Business Centre
• Knowledge Hub
• Educative Historical Museums
• Desert Adventures and Experiences
• A wide Variety of Scenery
• Great Indoor and Outdoor Fun Activities
• Rich Traditions, and Surprises at Every Turn
• Shopper’s Paradise
DAY 1: Travel by air Entebbe to Dubai
DAY 2: Tour of Dubai City, crowned by The Dhow Cruise Dinner
DAY 3: Morning at leisure, Desert Safari in the afternoon plus evening Campsite Barbeque Dinner
DAY 4: At leisure
DAY 5: At leisure
DAY 6: At leisure
DAY 7: At leisure
DAY 8: Travel by air from Dubai to Entebbe
PACKAGE PRICE: FROM US DOLLARS 1,200 per person sharing in a Double or Twin Room
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
• Air Ticket Economy Class including taxes
• Visa for Dubai
• 7 nights stay at a 3 star hotel with Breakfast
• Arrival and departure Airport transfers at Dubai
• Tours – Dubai City, Dhow Cruise Dinner, Desert Safari with a Campsite Barbeque Dinner
• All Ground Transport for above listed tours
• Travel Insurance
• Telephone Expenses
• Personal Expenses
• Meals other than stated under “included”
• Alcoholic drinks
• Anything not specified under “included”
PROGRAM IN DETAIL:
Check-in at Entebbe Airport, Meet and Greet at Dubai Airport. Transfer to the hotel.
DAY 2: Tour of Dubai City.
‘New Dubai’ – magnificent landmarks like the Burj Al Arab and Emirates towers, The Palm, The Luxurious Palaces, the famous skyscrapers like the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest tower) – the model for Dubai’s rapid development.
‘Old Dubai’ – a stop at the Dubai creek and the artistic Dubai Museum to learn about Dubai’s history, a cruise on a traditional Abra (Water Taxi) to cross from one side of the creek to the other, the spice and textile souk, the famous gold souk, and various busy bazaars.
Evening: Dhow Cruise Dinner: A relaxing dinner under the moonlit skies while floating gently down the creek – a delicious taste of Dubai Hospitality.
DAY 3: Morning at leisure
Desert Safari in the afternoon- Roller Coaster Rides through the massive desert using Jeeps that are insured and equipped with first aid kits, throughout the trip.
Please note: (The “Roller coaster rides” part of this safari is NOT recommended for pregnant ladies, people with ailing back problems and heart conditions due to the exciting moments of the safari. Wear comfortable walking shoes (sports shoes), Jeans, sun glasses and light sweaters.
After the rides is a Campsite Barbeque Dinner. Entertainment includes Music, Belly Dancing, Coffee, Camel Rides, and Henna Painting in unique designs.
Shopping !!! International brands, Worldwide known designer items under one roof.
Check-in at Dubai Airport for the flight back to Entebbe.
• Passport – must be valid for travel at least six months beyond the return date and must have a minimum of 3 blank pages
• 2 Passport Photos
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
• Visa forms
• Introduction letter
For travellers below 18 years:
• Consent Letters from both Parents / Guardians (Format to be provided)
• Passport / Identity Card copies of Parents / Guardians
• Birth Certificates of participants
Best time to visit: is from November to April – the “winter” period in Dubai when temperatures are mild (average 20C).
Medical facilities: Hospitals and pharmacies exist. It is highly recommended to purchase Travel insurance before travelling.
Shopping: Dubai is a paradise for shoppers. Shopping malls, gold and cheap electronics may be tempting to buy. Have a shopping budget and stick to it to avoid over-spending on items you may not need.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All prices are subject to availability, exchange rate fluctuations and can change without notice, as determined by Airlines and Hotels.
• Any unutilised services booked and paid for is non-refundable.
• Any amendments or cancellations once booking is confirmed will attract penalty charges by the hotels and airlines.
• Once itinerary is booked and confirmed, no date changes or name changes are allowed.
• 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of the bookings.
• Balance of payment due, is payable 2 Months prior to travel date.
• For bookings made less than 2 Months to travel time, full payment is required.
• Above 2 months before departure No charges to apply
• 1-2 months before departure 25% cancellation penalty to apply
• Less than 1 month to departure 50% cancellation penalty to apply
• After departure No refunds
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT:
Uganda Holiday and Business Solutions
Plot 923, Makerere Hill Road
Ham Towers 3rd Floor, Kampala, Uganda. (Opposite Makerere Main Gate)
Mobile: 0772 480931, 0706318519